In late 2003 I met the writer Xavier de Tusalle in a presentation literature to which we were invited as masters of ceremonies. We discussed the possibility of forming a group or find alternatives to the chaos with which we had found the post. We found the phone and after a while I called to propose an action plan called Cinema (independent Ñ Writers Circle.)
I found it interesting and at the end we meet a few writers in order to collectively help in presenting our work and promote it. The beginnings were hard, but today we are pleased to have taken that step.
I found it interesting and at the end we meet a few writers in order to collectively help in presenting our work and promote it. The beginnings were hard, but today we are pleased to have taken that step.
Film is an association of writers and artists who have been involved in the world of creation, publishing, distribution and promotion of their works together, in an independent manner. We are something of a cultural cooperative asymmetric, nothing to do with a homogenous group with a definite line of ideals and concepts, we do not encompassed by current literary or artistic commonalities. We created the movement and action, not shut ourselves off from anything. We have our creativity and initiative and fight for them.
If you want more information about Cinema you can visit our website:
0 comments:
Post a Comment