Monday, June 14, 2010

Dunk Tank Non-profit Help

57,84 - 55.51 to 54.48

These are my last three competitions in nearly two months:

International Meeting Corrales de Buelna: was the first competition after a long train and train and did not think to throw a lot but the presence of an Argentine better mark did motivate me to finish with 57.84 and 59.51 of the Argentine. Champion

Castilla La Mancha and Weight Disk: after several years without going to the tournament for various reasons after he was at home spending a few days, I went to Talavera de la Reina with my father to release 55, 51m. It was a shame that a record was in the cage poruqe was pitching pretty well and I think I could have thrown a few meters.
Regarding the shot put, was harder to take the title because he also Albacete Carlos Moreno de la Torre, was not willing to put it on easy. In the end, 13.62 m which left me wanting more, although this is not my test and not the coach.

Control in Avilés: as always, was present Avilés bad weather, both wind and rain. Was eager to shoot, but I could not move fast and the discs were killed in the air and also this would not let him fly anything, because I came back. Finally, 54.48 m.

Not that bad physically, but travel to competitions on the same day of the test wrong and left me one of them was more than 400km, well no time is accompanying me and I hope in the next few days can find a nice proof to throw away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment