Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cow Palace Sale Sf February 19

3rd place in the CTO. OF SPAIN

This weekend was played in the Championships Avilés. Spain's Absolute. I've been 3rd place behind Mario Pestano and Frank Casañas. The mark (57.57 m) has not been too bad, if only I could do the first three releases in a position, since in the remaining three needles sticking me in the twins and I was afraid of going up and break and not be able to dispute the competitions I have. It was a shame not to be in the last three releases to 100% because I was well enough to throw away and I think it could have been much closer to the two in front.
say that in launched out of competition test a Cuban who did not for medals, but on television and on the results of the federation put him 3 and due to this the rest of us put a post further back than it really is. This has made many people be wrong with our result and those who have seen it on television because they have seen the wrong result, as for example in Teledeporte I placed 4 th and have been 3, but hey, what counts is that I regained the position it had lost the previous year and climb back to the podium has been to take strength to continue training and especially for the three competitions that I still can do a great brand. Here you
results:

1 - Tab GARCIA Mario

63.81 2 - 63.50 Yennifer Frank HERNANDEZ CASANO

3 - Pedro Jose FERNANDEZ CUESTA

57.57 4 - 56.38 FLOWERY
Jesus Manuel Godoy
5 - Ivan CHAVES TIRADO

52.43 6 - 51.90 Victor BERNARDEZ GALLEGO

7 - LEON FERNANDEZ DE SEVILLA

Jaume 51.22 8 - 50.92 David ADRIAN SOURCE

9 - MILLAN DIAZ Joaquin

50.58 10 - ARROYO Jose Villaescusa Luis 50.43

- MOYA Roberto AB

0 comments:

Post a Comment