This new season, and are 9 which led training in León. But this is very different from all others, especially the training ground because we have finally released two months ago, the Céard Launch. The entry into the center, has brought new hopes for me and for the past 2 months I am training with a desire he could not remember from the first year in Leon.
One change that I'm experiencing, is to launch from the start with the disc and not as before with the ball weight, which harmed me much time to catch the disc. I've also changed my way of doing weights, I removed the straps and guards, both chest, knees and wrists.
In these months I have made several tests, including the brands were as follows:
- Snatch: 100kg . and 4MSP to 90kg. This year I improved a lot because I have done without straps and my previous best was 90 and 105kg straps. Pectoral
- : 160kg without guard and 3MSP with 150kg.
- Squat: 220kg .
Well, I hope to go away to report on my progress and write more often on the blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment