FIRST RACE OF THE YEAR: 56.90 m.
On Saturday, was held in the Portuguese town of Vila Nova de Cerveira release tournament. In a pricipio not going to throw it a few days ago I started to shoot, and that injury has had on me aducctor paragraph about a month. After a week that did not hurt much, I decided to launch and the truth is that I can not complain, since I've done my best early season mark: 56.90m . The previous record had it in 55.06 m made in 2007. That year I finished making my first 60m and I hope this year will remain a premium brand.
The series was not all bad: 55,80-55,12-56,90-55, xx-52, xx-55, xx.
It was a very cold day and no wind. It was a shame because I was eager to launch and release was as if they had come out with a good angle I think we'd be talking about a close to the 60m mark, but I can not complain, because a couple of days did not intend to launch more than 53 meters.
The next competition is next weekend, but I have not yet decided where.
A greeting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment