Saturday, February 27, 2010

Slightly Elevated Ast And Monocytes

a strong wind: 52.50 m

On Saturday, was played in Cto Gijon. Release of Asturias Drive. Faced with keen competition after the good start to the season last weekend, but have been unable to pitch in the conditions that have occurred. It was a good day with plenty of sun, but suddenly it has become a strong wind (I think more than 12m / s) totally left that made it impossible for a right-hander throw. Finding it impossible to throw away in this wind, I was the motivation and the only thing I thought was not to hurt me and that the jail is not falling over me because it was amazing what was moving. All other tests were suspended.
Anyway, since I was not comfortable heating and was throwing a lot of insecurity in the output and the second phase of release There was nothing explosive. The feelings of the previous competition does not appear anywhere and appear only mistakes, but I hope to fix them next week.
My problem comes when launching that no disk when I put it out of hand and I will stop from the beginning and this is because I have not yet been able to train with the discs and just throw the ball. Hopefully the weather improves and can go out to pitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment