Can I throw in winter?, this is the question I've been doing every day and not me goes head. The point is that since I got hurt in the adductor, the Last week saw endanger my participation in major competitions of the winter, such as the National Criterium launch and the European Cup Launch. I'm giving me rehab sessions and it seemed that the injury was pretty good, but it is not because the other day to just stop the ball with the inside of the foot I got a lot of damage.
I decided to give the insurance part of the Federation of Castilla La Mancha because I see that this is more of what I said originally and within a few days I will do an ultrasound to see the extent of the injury.
no pain is preventing me from training, the only thing I can do is to throw from complete, though standing itself. Thus, on Saturday and the monkey had to release, I was tossing and stopped until I got tired. To be the first day he picked up the disc from a few months ago was not bad, plus it was very cold and strong side wind that prevented the disc flew well: Guidelines
- stopped with 2 kg unchanged: 49m.
I hope to come this year to launch 2-3 feet of standing and whether the injuries I respected, trying to fit completely over 12 meters, but that time will tell. What I miss are going to win.
Greetings to all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment