Normal
remember my first novel I wrote ten years ago, during the siesta hours of a very hot summer . I've never stopped writing. I always remember coming up with fantasy worlds, as a child. In 2003 I decided to disclose online the short series "Sleepwalkers Stories," presents some stories of adolescence and later that year, I published my first novel, "The House of Cherry Orchard" desktop publishing in an editorial. Experience with editing and readers encouraged me, however, the struggle of unknown for a complex break through the publishing world, prompted me to organize with my friend writer, musician, designer and Xavier de Tusalle, an action group independent, and that's how in 2003, founded the independent circle of writers Ñ (Cinema) cultural group in the years of its operation has managed to distance himself from the limits set by the publishing monopolies. In 2005 we managed to organize the editorial Mandala & LápizCero later became LápizCero editions. In 2005 I launched
My second novel, "The face of the beautiful Gabrielle", published in the Mandala Project & LápizCero, like "The leap from black", written in collaboration with writer Rosa Galán and published in 2007.
published in 2008 with Xavier de Tusalle co-authored the book "Bites pretentious" editorial in the same project, this being my first foray into the genre of poetic prose.
The last novel I've published is "Vermilion" in 2010 on the figure of Toulouse-Lautrec and the intimate experience of the artist in relation to their own creativity, their circumstances and the world.
Project ... "The Aquatic Princess, "a novel sensory microcapítulos to launch very soon ... For now, continue with the promotional tour for" Vermilion ".
0 comments:
Post a Comment