For the singular day when the blog turned one year, had planned to do great things, like hiring an orchestra (U2 or Rolling), shooting off fireworks, invite to take tea to the Queen of England or publish my memoirs (glossy). But the date jumped on me before I could do anything about it, and I saw the day in question without organization. Even so, I ran out of my little tribute: the chance, leaving work to go through before Bread Chocolate, a candy that is in the street Gravini in Chueca, and saw in their window (drooling which Pavlov's dog) the cookie you see in the picture. Perfect for what is celebrated: with a crown in honor of the blog, and flavored cookie, in my own honor. So I bought it, took a picture and then we ate it (the Chinese and Mendes).
Mer, biscuits before, recently wrote an excellent post about the subjectivity of a successful blog. Objectively mine does not, but on a personal level, however, has given me many good things. And I managed to keep the blog in secret, absolutely necessary if you want to avoid messing. And this time I changed something because now take pictures of the cookies before eating, for publication in the blog, look at you.
Indeed, the cookie was delicious, so I hope that the blog meets a year, to repeat.
Thanks thousand who read this:)
photo : laemperatrizdelavapies
0 comments:
Post a Comment