Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bushnell Sportsman 4-12*40



A priori complicated alliance ...

The first time I read that our most famous shoe had allied itself with one brand of jewelry with more international presence (in the blog Dreaming in the clouds), I thought going to make shoes with bears. Raru, raru, raru ...

But the idea is much better (thank goodness I'm not the creative mind of either of these two firms): Hanging motive is one of the most famous and iconic designs of Blahnik: Campari model, or understand, the mary-jane looking spellbound Carrie Bradshaw in the Vogue store in an episode of the series Sex in New York.
Here is a picture of the outcome of this curious collaboration:
I think that has been very good. I like hanging over the shoe itself (not the tips convince me so long, I recall the Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz.) And who knows, if it works, maybe the shoes are thrown bear ...

Photo: the blog http://www.paolosavi.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment