After three competitions carried out, all I can say is that I are helping to take pace for future major competitions. The truth is that the first two have been very poor due to rain and tailwind. In Valladolid, 53.63 m (1 °) and Corrales de Buelna (Cantabria) 56.54 m (1 °), although in both competitions went happy as I gave samples to meet well.
The third competition was in Palencia and finally no rain was present. The mark, 57.73 m (1 ยบ) no big deal to these heights. The circle was very rough and went back to do damage in the knee, but very happy because I'm having a good feeling to throw away. TRAINING
This week, the trainings have had a bit of everything, that is, some days really looking forward to launch and other days I could not with my soul. The highlight of the week was on Tuesday during the technical session. Was very cold, but as I was technically very strong and I decided to take advantage that was quickly launched to test me. And the truth is that it was not bad, because with that of 2 kg jumped 61.20 m and the 64.40 m of 1.750 kg (later to be if judges do the same lol). The next day it all happened Otherwise, very slowly and reluctantly and although I did not measure 5-6 meters were probably less, but well I think I'm in pretty good shape and is just keep training until you leave some good competition.
Well, I will inform my feelings before the Championships in Spain Launch long that will take place in Toledo on the 12th of March.
The third competition was in Palencia and finally no rain was present. The mark, 57.73 m (1 ยบ) no big deal to these heights. The circle was very rough and went back to do damage in the knee, but very happy because I'm having a good feeling to throw away. TRAINING
This week, the trainings have had a bit of everything, that is, some days really looking forward to launch and other days I could not with my soul. The highlight of the week was on Tuesday during the technical session. Was very cold, but as I was technically very strong and I decided to take advantage that was quickly launched to test me. And the truth is that it was not bad, because with that of 2 kg jumped 61.20 m and the 64.40 m of 1.750 kg (later to be if judges do the same lol). The next day it all happened Otherwise, very slowly and reluctantly and although I did not measure 5-6 meters were probably less, but well I think I'm in pretty good shape and is just keep training until you leave some good competition.
Well, I will inform my feelings before the Championships in Spain Launch long that will take place in Toledo on the 12th of March.
0 comments:
Post a Comment