Tuesday, April 12, 2011

33 Weeks And Sore Stomach?

age difference

The Wanderer Spring Market brings some surprises: one, to meet Sonia, S Afternoon hopping and another, the discovery of a new brand: Silent difference.



Among the many booths and a lot of spectators, my radar picked up a very original shirt in a very striking and care. So I entered between the hangers to see more t-shirts (you can never have enough)


Asking your talented (and very friendly) designer told me how did the brand "The name comes from a box and colash I did not realize that was included in a phrase" Silent Difference. "My philosophy is to create a unique piece for each client. Specifically designed for the person who asks me . "
The truth is that I really liked what I saw, and what I played, because the quality is literally palpable. Moreover, as explained by its designer, each model is unique, can be customized to each customer's taste and in the age inditex, it takes a special value.


Work started almost by accident last year, a good day when you took " scraps of cloth that a friend had given me " and so " I started making my dream shirt. Those who wanted to have bought, have seen .. . full of detail, hand made with care ... In that day, I finished the first eight models. And without thinking, I sent photos to my best friends to give me their opinion. "

And it seems that his friends, with good reason, they passed the photos (feisbuk what you want) and so began to get orders, and who knows where it will go ...

You can take a look at their designs in this video or directly on the website of Silent Difference (where you can also place orders)



Hope you enjoyed it, I'm already a fan, although not (yet) have Silent my own variation . Of course I'm also a fan of George Clooney and I have neither (todavĂ­a. ..).

Good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment