When I saw these shoes in the photos of the parades of the collection p / v 2011 Prada did not pay much attention, mostly because the costumes, makeup and hairstyles of the models and my senses were saturated was unable to process anything more ...
... until I saw them at the feet bare the Great Garance Doré (I do not I do not think so)
|
| big shoes Garance, the target of street style photographers |
And I can not afford Prada model , and since I have the radar to capture any other options that can fulfill the same function as the sandals of this photo, you look great with trousers to the ankle
For now I continue to clone standby to convince me. I've only seen a model that can seem, and is in Uterqüe, negligible price of 99 €. So I'll keep waiting for them to take another clone more affordable or sales, whichever comes first
in the photo does not appreciate too well, but these shoes are the "clone "Prada, nude color heel and braided, as the original | | | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
What do you think these shoes?
Photos: thesartorialist.com, trunkarchive.com, uterque.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment