I want to see answer this question, and I have 15 years estudion 3ser year but I want my future to be priest but my question is sigiente (s megor go to the minor seminary orita or go to seminary after I have the title) all that I designed my decicion but I want to tell me that is megor orita or after
________________________________________
I think the important thing is to follow the will of God . Of course this is very good for you advise someone with experience of souls, a spiritual director, peer final decision you have to give. God calls each one an hour and if God wanted to call it the best you can do is tell you SÍ.Benedicto XVI has told us clearly, "God takes nothing and gives everything"
________________________________________
I think the important thing is to follow the will of God . Of course this is very good for you advise someone with experience of souls, a spiritual director, peer final decision you have to give. God calls each one an hour and if God wanted to call it the best you can do is tell you SÍ.Benedicto XVI has told us clearly, "God takes nothing and gives everything"
0 comments:
Post a Comment