This Thursday I'm in love and estate plan to see the show Corteo, the Cirque du Soleil Because I'm worth. Well, I'm worth a few euros less than tickets to see this circus, but I have recommended that people of different tastes have been in previous years and I trust (but not the heterogeneity criterion and guarantee of anything)
Cirque du Soleil will be in Madrid, Valencia, Alicante and Seville.
Have you ever been to see a Cirque du Soleil show?, Do you like?
PS: today I received a fnac announcement, made off Corteo tickets to members ... and I am a member ...
Edito ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH to tell you that yesterday we enjoyed a lot in El Circo del Sol is true that tickets are expensive, but it is also true that the assembly is incredible and there are many people working, and that costs money ... However, if you fancy seeing a more modest in terms of media, but just as spectacular acrobatic numbers, I strongly recommend that you go to the Teatro Circo Price to see the spectacle of "The 7 fingers, which is a company formed by former members of Cirque du Soleil is much simpler, but has even more pace, it's worth (I was the year past). In Madrid will be from 12 to 17 April.
Good day!
Edito ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH to tell you that yesterday we enjoyed a lot in El Circo del Sol is true that tickets are expensive, but it is also true that the assembly is incredible and there are many people working, and that costs money ... However, if you fancy seeing a more modest in terms of media, but just as spectacular acrobatic numbers, I strongly recommend that you go to the Teatro Circo Price to see the spectacle of "The 7 fingers, which is a company formed by former members of Cirque du Soleil is much simpler, but has even more pace, it's worth (I was the year past). In Madrid will be from 12 to 17 April.
Good day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment