I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING BUDDHIST AND COMMITTED MANY YEARS, OTHER AS MONK (10).
IN THE WAKE OF A STRONG EXPERIENCE I consider the existence of God and I started looking.
has undergone a thorough study of the three Monotheistic Religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) and graduated in theology. NOW I'M MUSLIM CLERIC (Priest of Islam), IMAN ISLAMIC COMMUNITY OF SPAIN. I love
CHRISTIAN BROTHERS WITH WHICH HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND VERY MUCH IN FACT I HAVE SEVERAL TALKS TO PRIESTS , priests or pastors, but to San Jose Maria Escriva UNE ME SOMETHING MORE SPECIAL ... He pointed ME LIKE THAT IS WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO Cooperativa del OPUS DEI. " _________________________________________
do not know if you have problems in your community to visit the Work Center. Depending on where you live go to the nearest or least likely to cause problems so you know it live.
The cooperation with Opus Dei is not only economic but of prayer. So are the nuns and who has no assets.
Here you can contact a cooperative association.
IN THE WAKE OF A STRONG EXPERIENCE I consider the existence of God and I started looking.
has undergone a thorough study of the three Monotheistic Religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) and graduated in theology. NOW I'M MUSLIM CLERIC (Priest of Islam), IMAN ISLAMIC COMMUNITY OF SPAIN. I love
CHRISTIAN BROTHERS WITH WHICH HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND VERY MUCH IN FACT I HAVE SEVERAL TALKS TO PRIESTS , priests or pastors, but to San Jose Maria Escriva UNE ME SOMETHING MORE SPECIAL ... He pointed ME LIKE THAT IS WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO Cooperativa del OPUS DEI. " _________________________________________
do not know if you have problems in your community to visit the Work Center. Depending on where you live go to the nearest or least likely to cause problems so you know it live.
The cooperation with Opus Dei is not only economic but of prayer. So are the nuns and who has no assets.
Here you can contact a cooperative association.
0 comments:
Post a Comment