Tomorrow I take the cart to go shopping monthly magazines! unglamorousness but very useful given that this month's specials are seasonal and I have to look back ...
this month has made me a long wait: the progress and the colors of the new season, I liked a lot, and I have wanted to get in rainbows plan, even at the risk of looking like a Parcheesi board (incidentally, that this trend of block colors and live in the 80 and the components themselves Parcheesi-mythical group, were its greatest exponents ...)
Well, besides the colors we have sailor stripes not fail us or a summer and other trends that I do not know, but which I find out tomorrow with my binge magazine ...
In anticipation, today I saw the catalog of one of my favorite brands (within the fashion world for mortals): Comptoir des Cotonniers.
I liked many things, but I see little renovation in general, but I can not complain because to be fair, I have not changed much since last summer ...
how beautiful leather jacket, to see if one of these days I finally decided to buy one ...
comptoir dress never fails
this jacket reminds me of the classic Stella McCartney
|
| tiles soil will not let me see the dress, but it sure is nice |
mmmm, nice blue ...
skirt bag and put them directly on the shopping list
|
| what I like about this picture is the color of the wall mental note: I get older Shortly |
Good day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment