Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Does A Male Brazillian Wax Cost



First, sorry for taking so long to update. The truth is that while this blog look a lot like the 2 program at dawn (the audience) now also do not know when it will appear again for the grill.

Speaking of grills, in a botched jump, I am going to talk about food. But no food on the grill, that's already doing very well in his bathtub Lomana, the subject of raw food is sushi.

two years ago, looking for a sushi course for a gift, I found the blog Gastromaniac , which organizes thematic courses of sushi and Japanese food, and I kept wanting to make me same course. I've only taken two years to decide and sign up, but I can say I've been able maki roll up with my own hands, and they were rich, rich.


uramaki makisushi and freshly prepared
The course lasts three hours and learn to do makisushi (rolls of seaweed on the outside), Urakami (those of algae inside) , nigirisushi (rice balls with fish on the outside), temaki (cones made from seaweed and stuffed with rice and fish), in small groups (there were eight) and good vibrations (such as maki)


gogleguiana In the era in which we live, we can find a thousand recipes for sushi over the network, but this course has many advantages: they give you all the ingredients, many advice so that everything goes well, and there is no danger that you will pass the rice.

And learn to make sushi in the course are some notions of protocol: for example, nigiri, which are the portions of rice with a slice of fish on top, eaten with your fingers and holding them soaking in the soybean lightly on the fish. And you can not serve your own drink, you have to do any of the other diners (we must be careful to not forget about you, but it is a very curious custom)

flavors
traditional and fusion: the maki of prosciutto and melon were delicious









Y after all the work, the banquet to the Japanese. I do not know if it is shown in the photos, but we did a lot of food and could not yet ... yes, we bring us leftovers for the next day, lol. Now it is time to practice at home, without assistance and household utensils (scares me).



And finally, I leave you with a toast: Kampai!
(no chinchin, Japanese word means penis).

0 comments:

Post a Comment