Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sims Bigger Pregnant Belly

FUCKING

after 6 months without competing with an overwhelming desire to arrive the day of my season debut tomorrow, February 13 break my silence and go into action. After several weeks deciding the venue for my first competition, I finally opted for Valladolid, but it seems that we are not alone because the rain will be present. Tackle this competition
eager as my fitness is pretty good and even my first competition I hope to make good brand.

PHYSICAL PROBLEMS

The last month of training, has been marked by pain in my right knee which prevented me from training as normal. According to the sports doctor, you may have slightly touched the meniscus. This technique precludes me at the right speed and I have to go slow so I would not hurt. Tomorrow I'll have to throw the competition slowly so as not to hurt me, because it is only important thing is to control and recover for major competitions, but do not rule out that tomorrow a great brand.

LAST TEST

Although they were in December, I put them now because I have not had time before. Note that I've had a big surprise when lifting in Polar protector 180 kg, but hopefully in the next test to raise a little more. Greetings to

CUESTA todos.PEDRO

0 comments:

Post a Comment