Sunday, February 20, 2011

Install Port Royale 2 Vista

insane new courses in Comptoir des Cotonniers Peseta



Peseta
As a fan I am, I have already given some time to watch that with this highly original English firm, and as it does not talk much it, I thought it was time to revisit the issue. And here I am: for some time (I can not say how) run courses in-house shop pesetas in the number 9 from the street Novitiate, in Madrid (I already was one, I told here and strongly recommend it again in this post).

The supply has increased, and next March and there is much good to choose from:

introductory workshops in sewing
Sunday 6, 13, 20 or 27 March (10:30 to 14:30 h)

dress shops
Saturday 5 to 12 or 19 and 26 March (10:30 to 14:30 h)


embroidery shop on Thursday 17 and 24 March (16:30 to 20:30 h)


point workshop Friday, 4 and 11 March (16:30 to 20:30 h)

ons workshop: the pasaportera
Friday 18 March (16:30 to 20:30 h)

Flag
workshop Friday 25 March (16:30 to 20:30 h)
In case you have not ever been to the store, these are the flags:



If you urge, you can make reservation via mail (eva @ peseta . org) or phone (915,211,404). And if you need more information, including web you explain in detail.


picture and information: http://www.peseta.org/

PD: A year ago today I started writing this blog! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment