Saturday, February 26, 2011

First Tattoo On Top Of Foot

CMFW: Gateway

End of the Pasarela Cibeles (full name too long, this is enough to understand). I have not attended a single one of the parades, it is more, I could not peek through the crack, but I've heard all thanks to those that were (journalists, bloggers, sunday ...) and now I believe with a say, you forgive the audacity.

Incidentally, I noticed many differences between chronic. Everything is good on TV, in newspapers all bad ... And among bloggers, of everything, but above all, good humor. Thankfully, I say. Because the gateway is much angry, I do not mean serious, I mean angry, as if the model you're marching off down the walkway to put two angry yoyas the turn of the first row ... Surprises me greatly, because the outfits that take some (and I do not mean English designers, but to some international set) I find it hard to hold your laughter. We took it too seriously.

And now I think it will be brief because it deserves more than one line: much of the same, (the good ones are still good) but with great surprises, Juanjo Oliva especially his collection pret-a-porter has amazed me, hopefully work well. End of the opinion (do not give more than me.)


special mention, the parade of Cool People, new this year, which gave an opportunity to walk to anonymous people. Well, not all anonymous, I have recognized some blogger y. .. surprise among the surprises, Estudiantes players! yes, they were high. I miss seeing them walking down the runway, after follow on the court and yelled to tighten the defense and stuff. I, like mad, I'm still freaking out ...




What do you think of the CMFW?, "Have you followed closely?

Video: www.clubestudiantes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment