Monday, February 28, 2011

Waxing Places In Mississauga

tous manolo blahnik and parkas are for summer

I've spent all winter parka looking for a good, nice and cheap, without success. And now that the cold begins to give us a truce (yes weeks, not weeks) I go and buy a parka meantime, those who have no backing or anything, for which no shelter when the temperature drops a bit and give heat As the sun rises. In fact I have released this weekend and I've been hot and cold, in that order. But I delighted in life, because my parka so cool (I repeat like a mantra) and die rather than surrender to evidence: on the plateau do not have halftime. We spent cold or hot, period. And I with the closet full of jackets halftime sends balls ...

The parka was my first purchase of a season, purchased from H & M. Although he had in mind this piece, seeing what he had thought it was too early for dresses, too late for knitted sweaters. Is a purchase of transition, which apparently is repeated in more stores:
of Top Shop, and winter but without backing (this is the same as mine)
over Top Shop, gabardine fabric


lunar model, also Top Shop


Mango, for my taste very Yeye


De TRF

Zara model, short neck, light hair, ideal for when "hot-cold"


of Asos, tracksuit fabric. Very curious
This week it winter, so I must keep my parka for the next, which is not a matter of catching pneumonia. And I hope for better luck next year and find a decent winter parka, but I'm sure that when that happens, will no longer be fashion.

Do you like parkas?, Do you think can also be used for summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment